Thursday, June 29, 2006

Today's the day!

The day has finally come.  After 3 months of waiting, fighting for Damodar to actually come, and preparation, we are going.  Its unreal, i thought i would lose sleep worrying about stuff but i havent.  I am unusually calm this time, weird. 
    When we get there we are meeting up with Damodar's dad, and we are going to hang out in New Delhi for the day.  Damodar wants to go see the big ass swaminarayan temple, and also Chaitanya hasnt seen the iskcon temple so we are gonna see that.  I have notified Annie about all this and hopefully she will accompany us while we tour Delhi.  I gota finish packing, later! to all my friends and family, i will miss you all and you will be in my thoughts always.
with love,
amul
ps. big ups to Gopal for organzing the going away party, it really meant alot to me! and thanks to all the friends that came, you guys rule.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun and study hard :P

I'll guess we'll keep in touch through this...

see you in 6 months!

ys,
Aksh

Anonymous said...

Haribol everyone.

Just wanted to let you know I'm going to miss you all, even you bhuyo. Be safe and embrace this wonderful experience. It took me about two weeks to getting used to all the cows and the bikes and the cars but afterwards it was so amazing. Have fun.

Gopika

Anonymous said...

You better come back with a full beard, no kurta, and wood shoes. None of this vaidhi-sadhana stuff.

Kunja gali me,
Madden 0h

Anonymous said...

hey hari bol!

hope u guys have fun on the trip n do study hard...when u guys are all done u can come here n teach bhakti shastri :) wherever u guys go, do take darshan for me...see u in december!

~Payal

Anonymous said...

dont slack

hb


~Radhey

Anonymous said...

it'll be a long six months, but i know you'll experience something that we'll never have the ability to experience, and always keep that with you.

gopal

Anonymous said...

Dude you guys had a going away party? Had I known I would of baked you a cake and had "Bhavman" jump out of it. You would have been psyched. Well I'll see what I can arrange for your welcome home party.

KICK ASS OR KICK ROCKS!!!
Kalpa

Anonymous said...

Story of the Missing Braided Bread.

Ok, so Sneha was in charge of making the bread for the feast. ONE of them, only one, was braided. It was the prettiest one of the bunch. When they were all baked, i bought them to krs so she could cut them up and i very clearly rmr putting the braided bread next to her. But after they were all cut up, she asks, "where'd the braided one go?" So we figure that krsangi cut it without noticing.

At the end of the day, after we were done serving, VBD announces that he's going downstairs to eat. Krsangi throws him an evil look and says "that is so wrong." I ask VBD whats up and he replies very sheepishly, "yeah, so, rmr that braided bread..." And that is how the mystery of the missing bread was solved.

VBD can be very selfish, watch your back ;]

-nina

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»