Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Amul: Until we meet again...

Dear readers,

A little update on what's going on: Chai and I have moved out of our room in the guesthouse, we gave the room to our very own Susan mataji from Towaco to use instead. We are now staying at Keshav Kunj by the mercy of HH Radha Govinda Maharaj, who kindly gave us a small room. I will be there until the 20th, and then i am leaving for Braj Mandal parikrama to join Rupanuga prabhu. Chaitanya will be at KB temple until the end of Kartik.
It is hard to write and check email from Keshav Kunj since it is pretty far from where i go to connect to the internet. I only have 2 more days left here, and then i wont be near a computer for another month. so i guess that's kind of..it.....
I would just like to tell you all that i am sorry i wont be able to converse thru emails so much now until i get back home, because after Vrindavan i will go to Ahmedabad for 3 days, then Chowpatty for 20 days. I will probably have limited internet access there as well.

ok well, if you want to contact me, your welcome to call, i have a new number you can get it from any one of my family members.

ill try to write, somehow.

Oh by the way, me and Chai graduated from VIHE! Woooo!!!!! we finished what we came here to do. It feels great..now i just have to glue my ears shut so the knowledge doesnt spill out!

alright, now its time to move to another paragraph in this chapter of my life.

miss you all, forgive me i wont be in so much contact.
amul butter

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on completing your Bhakti sastri course.We are all very happy for you guys. Enjoy vraja mandala parikrama.

Will miss your writing.

Radhrani devi dasi

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on completing your Bhakti sastri course.We are all very happy for you guys. Enjoy vraja mandala parikrama.

Will miss your writing.

Radhrani devi dasi

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I am proud to know you two.

Anonymous said...

It is absolutely fantastic that you both completed the course. What a great thing to do at this early stage in your lives. This is my 3rd year at trying to do Bhakti Shastri - hopefully we will finish this year.
Congratulations - I am really proud of both of you. Enjoy the remaining few weeks of the trip - we are all eagerly awaiting your return.

Hari Bol

Nilamani Das