Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pizza for Krishna

The pizza stone made the crust perfect.



I recently got into Pizza making. I don't know why (I think its because I free'd up a lot of time from being off of facebook :) ) I researched a bunch of recipes online and here is the finished result. I originally was so passionate to make it for myself but then calmed down after i remembered I should make it for Krishna. It was a great experience. I'm so happy with the outcome (with a borrowed pizza stone from my sister) that i needed to show these pictures to everyone. Please come over for pizza prasadam! :)

Here are the recipes I used (Minus the O-G). The crust is partially semolina, which is very nice:


http://www.recipepizza.com/sauces/uncooked_pizza_sauce.htm

Crust


Nama Rasa das

4 comments:

Premavatar das said...

Thanks for sharing this. Toral and I also made pizza once for Rasanath and Ari and came out well. But it could be better so looking forward to trying these recipes. Need to buy a good pizza stone but they are pretty expensive.

Ys,
Premavatar das

Namarasa das said...

hey premji,
pizza stones arent that expensive.. i think krsangi bought this one for like 30 bucks at bed bath and beyond. im sure you can get it online for cheaper...but cheap ones might break more easier, they are very delicate. let me know how the recipes turn out! haribol

Anonymous said...

when is the pizza party? glal

Namarasa das said...

you tell me glal! not today since its nirjala ekadasi...:/