Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Pictures


hey check out pics from Bhaktivedanta Ashrama's Gaura Purnima Mangala Arati and Kirtan!


click the link below
|
|
v

Here

Amul's book distribution score for 3.6.07:
3 Big books
3 Small books

total: $18

story: This one guy i saw from far away, he was an old white guy with hair like einstein all electrocuted looking...totally science looking guy. Something told me (paramatma) to stop this guy, so i followed him and stopped him and gave him my speech and showed him the books. He was interested and took the big book. I was amazed, i wouldve never stopped him otherwise, he looked totally weird! Srila Prabhupada ki jay!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

pics link dont work.

Sacred Sounds said...

work for me...

Anonymous said...

18 lakshmi points HARIBOL

Anonymous said...

wow there is even a picture of me under Pandava Sena cooking!never even knew it. Hare Krishna!

-Sridevi dasi