Friday, November 10, 2006

amul: gujurat

the day i left for gujurat i found out my train ticket wasnt confirmed, it was a waiting list ticket.  i totally freaked out and didnt know if i was going to get a seat.  but i did.  so here i am in gujurat having major vrindavan withdrawals.  today all i did was eat and engage in small talk with my relatives.  I miss vrindavan so much. 

they took me to the iskcon temple, it was nice until a this devotee told me to come to his room so he could give me prasad but his real goal was to try to get me to ask my temple president if he could come to america.   was pretty lame.

the outside world looks even more miserable then before.



Srimati Radharani! when will you let me come back?

a.s.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

his real goal was to try to get me to ask my temple president if he could come to america.

HAHAHAHAHAH

Anonymous said...

you have vrindavan always in your heart. so don't lament, but let it come out and influence others to appreciate the holy dhama.

where in gujarat?