Friday, December 14, 2007

Ahhh...not enought time...

After arriving in New Jersey at 3AM last night and then entering into the mode of ignorance for a few hours (sleep), I woke up this morning to realize that I had to pack. So here I sit, at 1:30 PM, still not completely packed, when I have to leave for the airport at 2PM....I'd say this is the closest I've cut it. Since I've customarily been leaving pictures, I will today as well, but I don't have time to tell a story, in reality I should be nowhere near this computer right now. Here's a picture of a vrindavan monkey, who's association I shall be enjoying in a short while.


Catch you on the flip side....Jaya Jaya Sri Radhe

Chaitanya

PS- Get in touch with me while i'm in India by leaving comments, or writing me an email. I'm gonna try and stay off facebook.

1 comment:

Namarasa das said...

have good travels my dear friend, and good decision on staying off of facebook, it's garbage! Pray for me at Prabhupada's samadhi and to all the deities you see, i'm not just saying it...do it!
Also remember my japa beads (real BIG round smooth ones, big but not golf ball big).

have a great trip, soak up the KC energy, the mood, stay humble and tolerant, and most of all - chant, chant, chant.

Ill be eagerly waiting for your return and the stories you have to tell, so don't tell it all on the blog! HAHA!

amul baba