Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Welcome Back

Welcome Back to Vrindavan Days, the internet blog sensation that took the material world by storm back in the summer of 2006 when Amul and I took our 6 month trip to India. Alright, I may be worshiping my false ego, but since I had so much fun doing the blog back then, I've decided to fire the blog back up for my trip to India starting this Friday. To the left I have posted a picture of what I consider to be one of the most amazing temples in the world. At one time it was 7 stories high, and the home of the worshipable deity of Srila Rupa Goswami, Sri Sri Radha Govinda. Think about it, this temple was 7 stories high, i cannot even imagine this, because the temple is humongous in its modest state today. Look for daily posts before I take off on Friday.

Jaya Radhe....

Chaitanya

PS: Feel free to subscribe to the RSS feed. I know most of you don't know what the heck RSS is, here's a link from our good friends at Digital Trends, who tell you what RSS is, and how to use it if you want to.

Digital Trends - RSS

And here's another post from CNET (which I hope you've heard of)

CNET - RSS

No comments: