Sunday, December 16, 2007

Finally Arrived in Vrindavana....

I have finally arrived in Sri Vrindavana Dhama. I really don't have much to say since my post yesterday, and I haven't been able to do much today. After breakfast, Bhavin and I will go take darshans at some more temples, and then go to the one of the principle places in Vrindavana, Loi Bazaar. Since I don't have much to say, I'll just list some of the glories of the cold weather here in Vrindavana:

  • Cold Cold Baths- they really do rock (I'm not being sarcastic). After the initial hyperventilating, you actually feel awesome.
  • Cool for the morning program- Yes, it is chilly, and you have to wear a sweatshirt, but I guess I've always liked cold weather....and there's no way you'll fall asleep during japa.
  • Prasadam- Unlike the summer when eating 1 chapatti will make you full, in the winter, you can really honor prasadam with all your glory....which is what Bhavin and I did last night at Dhenuka's....

That's all for now...Radhe Radhe...

Chaitanya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man - I envy you so much: cold water in vrindavana...never had this pleasure.

Hey, send me a VeggiBurger from Dhenuka's! They're the best!

Madhura